Pavilion A is a property within National Park Sutjeska which is situated next to the hotel Mladost. Rooms in Pavilion A are single rooms, double rooms, and one room is for 5 people. All rooms have toiletries, towels, bed linen, a bathroom with a water heater, a closet, and heating. Our kind staff will greet you with a smile and give you all the necessary information to make your stay in Pavilion A and National park Sutjeska pleasant.
Guests check in at the hotel Mladost and the meals are served there, too. At the hotel, it is possible to hire a guide and organize transportation to all the locations within National Park Sutjeska. The restaurant of the hotel Mladost organizes picnics in nature for guests and organized groups where local dishes are served. WiFi (in public places) and parking spaces in front of Pavilion A are free for all guests. Besides the incredible nature of National Park Sutjeska, in the immediate vicinity, there is The Battle of Sutjeska Memorial Complex from World War II, an outdoor pool with an area of 16000 m2, a campground, as well as sports fields.
The location of Pavilion A is very good because it is located near the M20 highway. Sarajevo is 93 km away, Dubrovnik 142 km, Banja Luka 370 km, and Belgrade is 380 km away.
- Check-in between 14.00 and 21.30
- Checkout between 07.00 and 10.00
- Cancelation / Prepayment – Cancelation 7-14 days before arrival, an advance payment is 30-50 % of the total price
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and a credit card upon check-in
- Children and beds – Children of all ages are welcome. Children aged 12 and older are considered adults at this property
- Cribs and extra beds policy – Cribs are not available at this property. Extra beds are not available at this property.
- No age restrictions – There is no age restriction for checking in
- Pets – Pets are not allowed
- Payment in cash or by credit card (Visa, Master, Maestro)
The facility is managed by the Public Institution National Park Sutjeska.
On January 13, 1962, the National Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina passed the law declaring the area
of Sutjeska a national park. National Park Sutjeska has many types of accommodation from hotel units to
villas, pavilions, and bungalows to mountain houses. Sutjeska National Park rightfully bears the epithet
of a “jewel of the Republic of Srpska”. The oldest and largest national park in the Republic of Srpska and
Bosnia and Herzegovina extends over 16,052.34 ha, and more than 66 percent is covered by forests,
while the rest consists of meadows, pastures, and barren lands. It was because of its values and
unspoiled nature that in 2000 this national park came into the II category of IUCN (UN Department for
Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources).
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Due to the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional measures are currently being
introduced in this facility when it comes to safety and cleanliness. As a result of the situation with the
coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all common areas.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
• Staff comply with all safety protocols prescribed by local authorities
• Hand sanitizer available in the accommodation and the most important rooms
Cleaning and disinfection
• Use of cleaning agents that are effective against coronavirus
• Accommodation is disinfected between every guest’s stay
• Guests can cancel cleaning service during their stay
Types of the accommodation
Single room – A single bed for one person
Double room – Two separate beds
Room with 5 separate beds
Click on the option that you are most interested in:
|Single room||30,00 KM per person|
|Double room||30,00 KM per person|
|Single room||38,00 KM per person|
|Double room||38,00 KM per person|
|Single room||65,00 KM per person|
|Double room||65,00 KM per person|
|Single room||75,00 KM per person|
|Double room||75,00 KM per person|
* Feel free to contact us for more information, information about booking, and a discount for bigger groups